Kathie's Kitchen SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds Sea Salt
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds were generally dark green on the outside and tasted like they had a lot of seasoning on them, as the smallish, light, thin pieces had a surprising amount of flavor for their size.
I didn't really like the taste that much at first, but it grew on me as I ate more. I liked the aftertaste more than the initial taste upon biting in.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild smell, but a bid odd.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kathie's Kitchen
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road