Tom's Bacon & Cheddar Fries
Taste test: It tastes like bacon and cheddar, not bad.
Another opinion: Kinda nasty; didn't combine the two tastes well. Two great tastes that taste icky together.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bacony and cheddary at the same time.
From the package: “Stuck in a snack traffic jam? Get into the fast lane with Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries. There's no turning back once you've experienced he bold bacon taste merged with a classic cheddar flavor.” ... “Tom's will refund the purchase price of this product and postage if you are not completely satisfied.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road