Herr's Hot Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are good hot curls.
They’re not megasuperhot or anything (like Vitner’s curls), but they’re reasonably hot and quite tasty. The heat does grow on you a bit as you eat more and more of these, but it’s moderate enough that you should be able to eat a lot of these.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese/hot powder aroma
From the package: “You’re going to love the new twist we’ve put on this old favorite! Made from pure corn meal and baked to a puffy perfection, our Hot Cheese Curls have the same crispy goodness as our regular cheese curls but are seasoned with a special blend of savory cheeses and sizzling spices.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road