Herr's Hot Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are good hot curls.
They’re not megasuperhot or anything (like Vitner’s curls), but they’re reasonably hot and quite tasty. The heat does grow on you a bit as you eat more and more of these, but it’s moderate enough that you should be able to eat a lot of these.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese/hot powder aroma
From the package: “You’re going to love the new twist we’ve put on this old favorite! Made from pure corn meal and baked to a puffy perfection, our Hot Cheese Curls have the same crispy goodness as our regular cheese curls but are seasoned with a special blend of savory cheeses and sizzling spices.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Pathmark, Grays Ferry, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road