Tom's Honey Mustard Potato Chips
Taste test: A surprise here, we were expecting very little honey and a lot of mustard.
But they actually taste like a sweet honey mustard, kind of like Wendy's honey mustard sauce or KFC's honey mustard. An OK chip, but not outstanding. They do leave some residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little mustardy, kind of a weak version of the Tom's vinegar chips.
From the package: “Just how delicious are TOM's Honey Mustard Potato Chips? Here are a few hints: SWEET, SPICY, SAVORY, TANGY, TASTY, CRISPY And that's just for starts. Buy some today and discover a whole new taste in TOM's HONEY MUSTARD Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road