Kathie's Kitchen SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds Somewhat Spicy
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds were about average in size as pumpkin seeds go, but there were a variety of sizes within the bag, most with a dark green color.
There was quite a bit of seasoning on the seeds, at least in terms of how they tasted. I liked the taste at first, as it did have some spice and heat to it, thanks to the inclusion of cayenne pepper sauce, but the more seeds I ate, the less interesting the flavor seemed. It could have been that the pepper was building and blocking out the taste of the pumpkin seeds themselves. Still, pretty good, most of our tasters enjoyed these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, and "somewhat spicy" would accurately describe it.
From the package: “No Shells — No Spitting Required™” ... “Dry Roasted & Seasoned” ... “Great on Salads & Out of the Bag!” ... “”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kathie's Kitchen
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road