Tom's Pizza Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They really do taste like pizza, at least at first. If you eat a whole bunch (which you should) they taste somewhat less like pizza.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't really smell like pizza; more like a regular Dorito, but with extra spices.
From the package: “Have a passion for pizza? No need to call for delivery. Just tear into Tom's Pizza Tortilla Chips and serve up a raging good time. Get ready to party the instant you dive into the bag. You'll feel the need to rock 'n' roll when you munch on a bunch of these head-banging tortilla chips. When crispy tortilla chips get together with zesty pizza flavors, any'ho-hum' party becomes a celebration. So c'mon, liven up any occasion with Tom's Pizza Tortilla Chips, and let your taste buds loose!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road