Geraldine's Chipotle Smokey & Spicy Cheddar Cheese Straws
Taste test: These cheese straws were generally short and stubby and barely resembled the picture on the package.
We were excited to try them because of the promised chipotle flavor, but we were quite disappointed that we couldn't taste any. There was a good level of cheese, though oddly less of it than there was in the Geraldine's "traditional" flavor, but there were no chipotle spices to speak of. The texture of the cheese straws was gritty, and our tasters generally didn't like them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich cheese smell, but not really like chipotle peppers.
From the package: “Baked No Trans Fat Per serving” ... “It's all about the cheese! Look at the ingredient list. Our #1 ingredient is cheese! Most 'cheese snacks' have flour as the first ingredient. Geraldine's uses premium quality cheese, lots of it, mixed with other all natural ingredients than baked crisp for a truly Bocacious taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bodacious Food Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road