Tom's Puffed Cheezers
Taste test: These are average cheese puffs, without a decent but not overwhelming amount of cheese flavor.
They have sort of a styrofoam consistency. However, the mascot on the bag is excellent, possibly the best cheese puff mascot anywhere: Tommy the cheese puff, sporting Rollerblades, sunglasses, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads and a helmet (with chin strap untied).
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy smell, not bad.
From the package: “Tom's will refund the purchase price of this product if you are not completely satisfied.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road