Tom's Loaded Spud
Taste test: A rippled chip, these are supposed to taste like a baked potato, but once again the cheddar taste is the most powerful taste.
We think Ruffles The Works chips do the flavor a bit better. Once again, having cheese on a rippled chip works here. And the first bite really does give you a strong sour cream flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tough smell, but they do smell cheddary. They smell like Waffies.
From the package: “Tom's Foods Delicious Ripple Chip now comes loaded with the great taste of Smoked Bacon, Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Sour Cream! So load up for your next party, or for just hanging around with loaded spuds!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road