Tom's Loaded Spud
Taste test: A rippled chip, these are supposed to taste like a baked potato, but once again the cheddar taste is the most powerful taste.
We think Ruffles The Works chips do the flavor a bit better. Once again, having cheese on a rippled chip works here. And the first bite really does give you a strong sour cream flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tough smell, but they do smell cheddary. They smell like Waffies.
From the package: “Tom's Foods Delicious Ripple Chip now comes loaded with the great taste of Smoked Bacon, Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Fresh Sour Cream! So load up for your next party, or for just hanging around with loaded spuds!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road