Geraldine's Traditional Cheddar Cheese Straws
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding the cheese straws.
The pieces were sort of remotely fry-shaped, but most were short and squat with a rough and crumbly texture, not really a very appealing appearance. The actual snacks did not look like the picture on the package, which showed regularly spaced wiggles on the outside of the straws. They were shorter pieces in reality, with no wiggles. When we ate them, there was a decent cheese taste at first, and then a strong aftertaste, sort of like the Cheez-Its taste, but considerably more intense in this case. Some of our tasters liked the hit of cheese, but others thought it was gross.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Some years ago a Southern gentleman, Turner Holmes Cunningham, won the hand of Geraldine of Oaks, North Dakota, and whisked her off to his mini-plantation. Geraldine bore three sturdy sons and one daughter, Catherine. ... Geraldine knew the power of her cheese straws. People have been known to bargain with the devil to get their lips around just one.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bodacious Food Company
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road