Lay's Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These were pretty hot potato chips.
They didn't have any particularly distinctive flavor to them, other than hot, but for Frito-Lay, this was a pretty bold move into hot chips. They had a hot-looking orange-red color, much like Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Get ready for a sizzle of a flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with LAYS® brand Flamin'® Hot Flavor Potato Chips”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road