Lay's Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Depending on the bag you get, it can be a heavenly mixture of sour cream, onion and potato, or it can be a little too salty.
But I used to go through a bag of these in one sitting. If you get a large chip, it's quite incredible.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony.
From the package: “Our founder, Herman W. Lay, believed in selling only the highest quality potato chips. For over 60 years, LAY'S® brand Potato Chips have set the standard for great tasting, golden, crispy potato chips.” ... “LAY'S® Potato Chips are the perfect choice to make your lunch more enjoyable. Whether at home, school, or work, make your next lunch more special with a bag of LAY'S® Potato Chips.” ... “Betcha Can't East Just One!®”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road