Lay's Dill Pickle Chips (Cornichons à L'aneth Croustilles)
Taste test: These have a mild pickle taste, with a good balance of spices.
They're not nearly as pickley as some pickle chips, but they're pretty good..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a pickle, like the ones in a McDonald's hamburger.
From the package: “Betcha can't eat just one!” ... “Gageons que vous ne pourrez plus vous arreter!” ... “Simulated flavor” ... ingredients include vinegar solids
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road