Lay's Dill Pickle Chips (Cornichons à L'aneth Croustilles)
Taste test: These have a mild pickle taste, with a good balance of spices.
They're not nearly as pickley as some pickle chips, but they're pretty good..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a pickle, like the ones in a McDonald's hamburger.
From the package: “Betcha can't eat just one!” ... “Gageons que vous ne pourrez plus vous arreter!” ... “Simulated flavor” ... ingredients include vinegar solids
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road