Taste test: This bag contained large dates, each well over an inch long.
The taste was good upon biting in, but they were so sweet and so intense that I really couldn't eat more than one bite. Dates are great when cut into pieces and mixed with granola, but on their own, these were just too sweet to snack on.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dates smell.
From the package: “mani, the essence of fruit” ... “Pure fruit with the fullest flavor for cookign with a difference.” ... “Ingredients: Dates. Permanent laboratory, quality control. Our packaging technology guarantees the freshness of our fruit.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mani Middle East Food Co. Ltd. (Iran)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road