Taste test: This bag contained large dates, each well over an inch long.
The taste was good upon biting in, but they were so sweet and so intense that I really couldn't eat more than one bite. Dates are great when cut into pieces and mixed with granola, but on their own, these were just too sweet to snack on.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dates smell.
From the package: “mani, the essence of fruit” ... “Pure fruit with the fullest flavor for cookign with a difference.” ... “Ingredients: Dates. Permanent laboratory, quality control. Our packaging technology guarantees the freshness of our fruit.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mani Middle East Food Co. Ltd. (Iran)
Categories for this snack:
- from Iran
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Michael Reilly in Iran. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road