Taste test: This bag contained large dates, each well over an inch long.
The taste was good upon biting in, but they were so sweet and so intense that I really couldn't eat more than one bite. Dates are great when cut into pieces and mixed with granola, but on their own, these were just too sweet to snack on.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dates smell.
From the package: “mani, the essence of fruit” ... “Pure fruit with the fullest flavor for cookign with a difference.” ... “Ingredients: Dates. Permanent laboratory, quality control. Our packaging technology guarantees the freshness of our fruit.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mani Middle East Food Co. Ltd. (Iran)
Categories for this snack:
- from Iran
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Michael Reilly in Iran. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road