Lay's Toasted Onion & Cheese Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty good onion flavor, not too harsh of a cheese.
One of the better new Lay's flavors in recent memory..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony and cheesy.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The pictured bag was among two bags of chips sitting atop somebody's desk during a visit to that person's cubicle by multibillionaire publishing mogul Patrick McGovern, who actually noticed and remarked on the bags of chips. The cubicle dweller was so surprised by the remarks that he didn't even think to offer McGovern a taste of the then-unopened bag of chips.
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road