Lay's Toasted Onion & Cheese Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Pretty good onion flavor, not too harsh of a cheese.
One of the better new Lay's flavors in recent memory..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony and cheesy.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The pictured bag was among two bags of chips sitting atop somebody's desk during a visit to that person's cubicle by multibillionaire publishing mogul Patrick McGovern, who actually noticed and remarked on the bags of chips. The cubicle dweller was so surprised by the remarks that he didn't even think to offer McGovern a taste of the then-unopened bag of chips.
This snack was discovered by Craig.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road