Lay's Ketchup Chips
Taste test: These are really good ketchup chips.
The flavor powder is an impressive deep red, which contrasts strongly with the potato color, so you can easily tell which chips have the most ketchup flavor. When the ketchup powder mixes with the saliva in your mouth, it makes it taste like you're eating ketchup on a chip. You get tons of ketchup powder on your hands when you eat these, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ketchup.
From the package: “Betcha can't eat just one!” ... “Gageons que vous ne pourrez plus vous arreter!” ... “Simulated flavor” ... ingredients include modified milk ingredients, tomato powder and malic acid
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Depanneur de la Gare, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road