Flava Puff Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls came in a variety of shapes, some quite wiggly, including a few impressively large ones (candidates for Cheeto de Milo).
Generally the pieces were a bit wider than most crunchy cheese curls, and there were very few really thin pieces. They were far from the crunchiest or the cheesiest of the cheese curls we've tried, but they were quite good, with a good crispness and decent crunch, and a good cheese taste mixed in with the toasted corn flavor. The unusual bucket container added an element of fun to these. People kept coming back to the bucket for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese curls smell, more corn than cheese, but good.
From the package: “Stay-Fresh Container” ... “Do not place in direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Product may settle during shipment.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road