Flava Puff Crunchy Cheese Twists
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls came in a variety of shapes, some quite wiggly, including a few impressively large ones (candidates for Cheeto de Milo).
Generally the pieces were a bit wider than most crunchy cheese curls, and there were very few really thin pieces. They were far from the crunchiest or the cheesiest of the cheese curls we've tried, but they were quite good, with a good crispness and decent crunch, and a good cheese taste mixed in with the toasted corn flavor. The unusual bucket container added an element of fun to these. People kept coming back to the bucket for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese curls smell, more corn than cheese, but good.
From the package: “Stay-Fresh Container” ... “Do not place in direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Product may settle during shipment.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road