Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Potato Chips
Taste test: These are unusual potato chips in a number of ways.
Let's start with the bag they come in: It's just an ordinary white wax paper bag, held closed by two staples, with a sticker on it that identifies these as Martin's chips. That's strange. When you open the bag, the aroma is unlike any other chip I've ever smelled — they smell like powdered donuts. And although these are kettle chips, they're nothing like Cape Cod chips. They don't taste all that potatoey — in fact, they taste kind of like powdered donuts too. And they have a much different texture than Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like powdered donuts.
From the package: “Sodium content 200 mg per 1 ounce serving”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Rick at Erie, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road