Maple Leaf Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
They're got a strong vinegar taste, but not so strong that you can't taste the potato. They're not that crunchy, as the chip sort of shatters in your mouth once you take a bite, but the vinegar taste will lure you back to the chip bowl. It's hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road