Maple Leaf Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
They're got a strong vinegar taste, but not so strong that you can't taste the potato. They're not that crunchy, as the chip sort of shatters in your mouth once you take a bite, but the vinegar taste will lure you back to the chip bowl. It's hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road