Tom's Vinegar & Salt Oven-Baked Fries
Taste test: These fries were similar to Andy Capp's Fries, shaped like French fries and made from potatoes.
This variety had a very strong vinegar taste, enough to make the eyes wince when tasting them. The vinegar overpowered any "salt" flavor, but that's OK by us, since the label did say "Vinegar and Salt" rather than the other way around. If you like a lot of vinegar in your snacks, you'll love these. After a while, though, I'd had enough of the vinegar taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very strong vinegar aroma
From the package: “What's Vinegar & Salt taste like? A tart & tangy assault on your taste buds, that's what! These fries pack 100% of the powerful punch you need to make it through your busy day. Hey — a quick kick of vinegar and a splash of salt'll do that for ya every time.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Titusville, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road