Maple Leaf Ketchup Chips
Taste test: These potato chips have a spicy ketchup flavor.
They're just average, nothing particularly good. The Humpty Dumpty ketchup chips, which I think are made in the same factory, are much better.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of ketchupy, but kind of bad.
From the package: It says “simulated ketchup flavor” (or “saveur ketchup simili” in French), and the ingredients include “simulated ketchup seasoning”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road