Hot-Kid Ball Cake
Taste test: These odd snacks looked like miniatured versions of dinner rolls and had a cracker sort of consistency.
They tasted kind of like bread upon biting in, but then the taste got sweet and kind of bad, and then there was a long-lingering, bad, gross aftertaste. So our tasters gave these a number of thumbs down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like bread.
From the package: “Please consume as soon as possible after opening package. ... “Serving Size 3/5 Bags (30g) Servings Per Container 2” ... “Ingredients: Potato Starch, Sugar, Egg, Wheat Flour, Skim Milk Powder, Honey, Maltose Syrup, Lactose, Salt, Emulsifier (Soybean Lecithin (E322)).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
This snack was discovered in Singapore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road