Tao Kae Noi Japanese Crispy Seaweed Tom Yum Goong Flavour
Taste test: These almost paper-thin strips of seaweed were each about an inch wide with a variety of lengths, with a dark green color.
The picture on the bag showed some red stuff on the green seaweed strips, but in reality it was all green. Our tasters were deeply divided over this snack, as some of them found the taste to be completely disgusting, while a few actually enjoyed the taste. The Tom Yum Goong soup flavor added to the potential appeal of these, as I really enjoy the Thai hot and sour soup, but the flavor was primarily seaweed, with just a hint of the spices of that delicious soup.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, not all that much like seaweed.
From the package: “Delicious with good nutrients from the sea.” ... “Manufactured under GMP Standatd” ... “Ingredients: Seaweed 85%, Palm Oil 9%, Iodine Salt 2%, Tom Yum Flavour 4%” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Seaweed Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered in Singapore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road