Twisties Totally Tomato
Taste test: These snacks were similar to crunchy cheese curls (such as Cheetos) in their general appearance, but just about everything else about them was different.
They were pale yellow in color, with some tiny red spots on them. They had a very crunch, not the more impressive crunch that Cheetos in the same general shape have. The taste was a tangy tomato seasoning, which most of out tasters liked, though a few weren't impressed by the flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy tomatoey smell.
From the package: “Flavoured Corn Snacks” ... “Contains ngredients from soya, wheat and eggs. May contain traces of crustaceans, fish, peanuts, milk, nuts, mustard and sesame.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered in Singapore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road