Maine Coast Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips taste just like the regular Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily bag smell, with a hint of potato.
From the package: “Kettle Cooked Goodness! These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle cooked flavor and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with all natural goodness too, no MSG and no preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The Humpty Dumpty cartoon character is dressed either like the Gorton's fisherman or the killer from "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Honey Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road