Maine Coast Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style chips taste just like the regular Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily bag smell, with a hint of potato.
From the package: “Kettle Cooked Goodness! These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle cooked flavor and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with all natural goodness too, no MSG and no preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The Humpty Dumpty cartoon character is dressed either like the Gorton's fisherman or the killer from "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Honey Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road