Maine Coast Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Because these are on a kettle-chip, the vinegar doesn't taste as strong as it does on a regular-type chip.
This has a good mix of the salt and vinegar, not too overpowering, a good aftertaste as well. You don't really taste the potato part of the chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell. Very vinegary.
From the package: “These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old-fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle cooked flavor and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with all natural goodness too, no MSG and no preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road