Maine Coast Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Because these are on a kettle-chip, the vinegar doesn't taste as strong as it does on a regular-type chip.
This has a good mix of the salt and vinegar, not too overpowering, a good aftertaste as well. You don't really taste the potato part of the chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell. Very vinegary.
From the package: “These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old-fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle cooked flavor and texture comes through in every bite. We only use the best Prince Edward Island potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with all natural goodness too, no MSG and no preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road