Stoned Classics Chipotle Chili Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are OK tortilla chips.
They take some getting used to, because the chipotle taste is so unusual for tortilla chips. But it's a nice twist to use chipotle as a flavoring for these.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a strange smell, but not bad.
From the package: “Many moons past, the ancient Aztecs slowly cooked corn with fresh lime. Once the corn became soft, it was ground with a rock mallet in a stone bowl until it became masa dough. They then formed it into circular shapes for dipping or filling. The final result was a uniquely flavored chip or 'tortilla' as the Aztecs called it. Keeping in the Classic Foods' tradition, we have recreated these methods of cooking and present you with Stoned Classics™. Stoned Classics™ have a distinct texture and robust flavor.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road