I.M. Good Sunshine Mix
Taste test: This mix included banana chips, dried apricots, raisins, sliced dates, papaya, pineapple chunks and sliced cashews.
I didn't like it at all, as there was something wrong with just about everything in the mix. The raisins were too sweet (you don't need to sweeten raisins), the pineapple and papaya were too sweet, the banana chips were just bad and the apricots were rubbery and tough to bite into. Most of the unadultered individual items would be fine with me as indivudual snacks, but these processed sweetened versions were just bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet fruity smell.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road