I.M. Good Sunshine Mix
Taste test: This mix included banana chips, dried apricots, raisins, sliced dates, papaya, pineapple chunks and sliced cashews.
I didn't like it at all, as there was something wrong with just about everything in the mix. The raisins were too sweet (you don't need to sweeten raisins), the pineapple and papaya were too sweet, the banana chips were just bad and the apricots were rubbery and tough to bite into. Most of the unadultered individual items would be fine with me as indivudual snacks, but these processed sweetened versions were just bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet fruity smell.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road