Taste test: More grahamy than chocolatey.
Like eating a s'more without the marshmallow. Does have a hint of cinnamon.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like dark chocolate. Very cinamon-grahamy.
From the package: “So completely irresistible you'll make up excuses to eat 'em: 'I like something round after a square meal,' 'With all the holes, you can eat more.' What's your excuse?”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
Trivia: Store in a cool place, because they melt easily. If they melt, stick them in your freezer for 15 minutes.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Adventures, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road