Natural Planet Certified Organic White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were crisp and tasty, with enough salt to really bring out the corn flavor.
Most of the chips were large and unbroken, but the curvature of the chips was generally fairly minimal, which makes them workable for dipping in salsa, but less than ideal. Our tasters liked these, and they had enough flavor that you could easily enjoy them without salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Natural Planet Certified Organic snacks are snacking in its purest form, prepared with only the purest, naturally organic ingredients and methods. Nothing artificial and no added colors or preservatives so you can enjoy all the flavor and benefits of a healthier, environmentally friendly snack. By using 100% certified organic grains, oils, and ingredients Natural Planet is able to assure you of the integrity of our snacks all the way from the seed to the shelf to you.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road