Kurkure Masala Munch
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like crunchy cheese curls, and they were even orange, though it was darker orange, not the fluorescent orange that you get from Cheetos.
The Masala Munch was heavily flavored with a very tasty masala seasoning that tasted very, very good, with some heat to go along with the flavor. These weren't as hot as the Kurkure Tamatar Hyderabadi Style, but they were quite tasty and delicious. I couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild spicy and tangy smell.
From the package: “The perfect combo for the chai-time masti with the entire family. Now in an all new pack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Masala snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Bangladesh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road