Kurkure Masala Munch
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like crunchy cheese curls, and they were even orange, though it was darker orange, not the fluorescent orange that you get from Cheetos.
The Masala Munch was heavily flavored with a very tasty masala seasoning that tasted very, very good, with some heat to go along with the flavor. These weren't as hot as the Kurkure Tamatar Hyderabadi Style, but they were quite tasty and delicious. I couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild spicy and tangy smell.
From the package: “The perfect combo for the chai-time masti with the entire family. Now in an all new pack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
- Masala snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Bangladesh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road