Sylvia's Louisiana Hot Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were very crunchy and tasted OK, but there was just the slightest amount of hot sauce flavor.
You had to eat a bunch of chips to get any real heat, so these were kind of a disappointment. The chips were unbroken, but the bag was only filled up abot 1/3 of the way to the top (though it was labeled at just 3 oz., which is fairly small net weight for this size of bag).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild hot sauce sort of smell.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “The mission of Soulful Foods is to provide our customers with a great cultural experience through unique prodicts and seasonings thatare developed just for you. In 1996 Sylvia Woods Enterprises introduced and nationally launched a new line of authentic soul food products based on recipes from the world-famous Sylvia's Restaurant in New York City. For over 30 years, Sylvia's Family Owned Restaurant has been serving soul food to celebrities, political leaders, international tourists and local diners.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Soulful Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road