Kurkure Tamatar Hyderabadi Style
Taste test: These were shaped kind of like crunchy cheese curls, though the individual pieces were generally less irregularly shaped than crunchy curls such as Cheetos.
Most cheese curls are made from corn meal, but these included the trio of rice, corn and gram, which might account for the variation in look. There was a decent crunch upon biting in, but the real standout feature was the flavor, a great mix of Indian spices that tasted great and gave a great burn in the mouth. I loved the taste, and I kept going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, fresh Indian food smell.
From the package: “The perfect combo for chai-time masti with the entire family. Now in an all new pack.” ... “No added MSG” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “Best before four months from manufacture” ... “Ingredients: Rice Meal, Edible Oil, Corn Meal, Gram Meal, Salt, Sugar, Spices & Condiments.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (87 reviews)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Bangladesh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road