Kurkure Tamatar Hyderabadi Style
Taste test: These were shaped kind of like crunchy cheese curls, though the individual pieces were generally less irregularly shaped than crunchy curls such as Cheetos.
Most cheese curls are made from corn meal, but these included the trio of rice, corn and gram, which might account for the variation in look. There was a decent crunch upon biting in, but the real standout feature was the flavor, a great mix of Indian spices that tasted great and gave a great burn in the mouth. I loved the taste, and I kept going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, fresh Indian food smell.
From the package: “The perfect combo for chai-time masti with the entire family. Now in an all new pack.” ... “No added MSG” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “Best before four months from manufacture” ... “Ingredients: Rice Meal, Edible Oil, Corn Meal, Gram Meal, Salt, Sugar, Spices & Condiments.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Bangladesh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road