Johnnie's Foodmaster Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were pale yellow in color, with some pieces having bits of brown from the skin visible around the edges.
The chips were generally large and unbroken, with a good crispness, a mild crunch and a nice potato taste. For just 79 cents, this 5-oz. bag was quite a good deal.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potatoey, kind of oily potato chips smell.
From the package: “A better place to shop” ... “Ingredients: Freshly Sliced Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (may containe one or more of the following: Sunflower, Cottonseed, Corn), Salt.” ... There is a recipe for Deviled Ham Dip for Chips on the back of the bag.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Johnnie's Food Master Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road