Pop-Tarts Mint Chocolate Chip
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts were brown with white frosting on one side, a squiggle of green frosting on top of the white frosting, and brown sprinkles (or, as we say in Boston, jimmies) on top of the frosting.
Inside each Pop-tart was a brown mint chocolate filling. I tried a toasted one and an untoasted one, and things worked out pretty good in both cases. There was with a good mix of mint and chocolate, and the whole thing was moist enough that don't need to have it with milk, though it was quite good when I did. The taste didn't really remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream (my favorite flavor) but it was still a good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Tastes Delicious Frozen!” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Bars (938 snacks)
- Mints (157 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road