Pop-Tarts Mint Chocolate Chip
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts were brown with white frosting on one side, a squiggle of green frosting on top of the white frosting, and brown sprinkles (or, as we say in Boston, jimmies) on top of the frosting.
Inside each Pop-tart was a brown mint chocolate filling. I tried a toasted one and an untoasted one, and things worked out pretty good in both cases. There was with a good mix of mint and chocolate, and the whole thing was moist enough that don't need to have it with milk, though it was quite good when I did. The taste didn't really remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream (my favorite flavor) but it was still a good taste.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Tastes Delicious Frozen!” ... “Naturally & Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road