Cuttlefish Flavored Snack
Taste test: Most people who were brave enough to try these said that they were awful, but really, they aren't that bad.
They're kind of like Bugles in shape and consistency, and they don't have too strong of a flavor. Nongshim has updated the coloration of these, so that each side of the snack is now a different color (similar to the colors shown on the bag, except that the pink is much less pronounced on the actual snacks than it is in the picture). It's kind of cool that that figured out a way to make the two sides of the snack different colors.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just horrible. Don't smell them, just taste them.
From the package: These actually do contain cuttlefish. It's the fourth ingredient, right after corn starch.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at East & West Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road