Hershey's 100 Calorie Wafer Bars
Taste test: This package contained seven individually wrapped packs of chocolate bars, with 100 calories in per pack.
Each pack contained two wafer bars, a wafer-style cookie covered in Hershey's chocolate, similar to those rectangular wafer cookies that are either in vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. In this case, there was a thin layer of chocolate between two wafers, and then the entire bar was also covered in chocolate. The wafer bar itself was very good, and the extra chocolate covering enhanced the taste in addition to keeping the snack compact. The fact that there were two of them in each 100-calorie pack was also sweet, since it didn't make me feel like I had to stick to one bar &mash; you can have the second one without going off your diet too much. Just don't put any extra packs in your lunch sack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road