Taste test: This box contained seven individually wrapped packages, each of which contained two waffle-style pretzels covered in milk chocolate.
I expected the normal taste of a chocolate-covered pretzel, but two things surprised me (in a good way). First, there was more chocolate covering the pretzel than normal — and there's nothing wrong with having extra chocolate. Second, Hershey's kept the saltiness on the pretzel, unlike a lot of chocolate-covered pretzels that lose the saltiness. The combination of the salt and the sweet chocolate made this a really good snack, and the fact that you get two bars for your 100 calories made it even nicer. Just make sure to pack only one package in your lunch. It's tempting to throw additional packs in, because the bars are so good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: “0 Grams Trans Fat” ... “Made with Real Hershey's Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road