Hershey's 100 Calorie Bars Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This snack box contained seven individually wrapped bars of dark chocolate, each about the same length and half the width of a normal chocolate bar.
Each bar is 100 calories, so this style is good to pack in a lunch if you're watching your weight and don't want to eat a full-size bar. The dark chocolate had the same taste as a normal dark chocolate bar from Hershey's, so if you like dark chocolate, you shouldn't have any problems with this version.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: For some reason, the smell of dark chocolate reminds me of pipe tobacco.
From the package: “The natural antioxidants found in tea and certain fruits can also be found in Hershey's Dark Chocolate. Enjoy in moderation as part of a healthy diet and active lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road