Taste test: These chocolate chip cookies were indeed soft as it said on the bag, and they were perfectly OK, but nothing special.
The chocolate chunks were on the large side, and the milk chocolate taste was pretty good. The softness of the cookie brought with it some doughiness. It was less fun to eat these than regular Chips Ahoy, since there was no crunch at all. But if you want to make sure that you don't leave lots of crumbs when you eat chocolate chip cookies, these would be a good choice.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK chocolate chip cookie smell, with a lot of chocolate.
From the package: “New & improved taste!” ... “This resealable Snack 'n Seal package keeps your Chips Ahoy! cookies fresh! Pull back the yellow tab and experience everything that a chocolate chip cookie is supposed to be. Rich, chocolatey and deliciously fresh!”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road