Pringles Bacon Ranch
Taste test: This new variety of Pringles was horrible.
The ranch and bacon flavors were each kind of weak and didn't go well together at all — just a bad combination of tastes. Even worse, the bacon tasted like burned bacon from Denny's. You don't really get much of the ranch taste unless you lick the crisp. The Pringles folks might want to go back to their flavor labs with this one.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like ranch dressing.
From the package: “0g trans fat” ... “Servings per container approx. 6/Porciones por envase aprox. 6”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road