Pringles Bacon Ranch
Taste test: This new variety of Pringles was horrible.
The ranch and bacon flavors were each kind of weak and didn't go well together at all — just a bad combination of tastes. Even worse, the bacon tasted like burned bacon from Denny's. You don't really get much of the ranch taste unless you lick the crisp. The Pringles folks might want to go back to their flavor labs with this one.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like ranch dressing.
From the package: “0g trans fat” ... “Servings per container approx. 6/Porciones por envase aprox. 6”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road