Trader Joe's Buttermilk Garlic Mash Potato Chips
Taste test: These light-yet-crunchy potato chips did indeed taste like garlic mashed potatoes.
The chips, which boast 30% less fat than traditional chips, had a light texture and a thin, powdery coating that luckily didn't stick to the fingers. There were many large, unbroken chips in the bag. For a lower-fat chip, this was a tasty choice and earned high grades.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: One opinion was they had a sour cream and onion aroma, while another said "Chives." Either way, they didn't smell like mashed potatoes or garlic.
From the package: “These are no ordinary chips. In fact, they're rather extraordinary. Sure, you may want to enjoy these right out of the bag or with your favorite dip, but these crunchy little chips are right at home alongside a filet minon with roasted vegetables, too. They're made with fresh, unskinned potatoes, packed with natural flavor and incredibly delicious. And while it may sound like an outrageous thing to say about snack food, Trader Joe's Buttermilk Garlic Mash Potato Chips are a little on the elegant side, too.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road