Krunchers! Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very crunchy kettle-style potato chips with a strong pepper seasoning on them, but also with enough salt on them to counteract the strong pepper taste.
The pepper didn't burn the throat or tongue that much, so you can eat a lot of these chips without having to run for a glass of water. The chips were extra thick and very crunchy, overall quite excellent. I would go out and buy these again if I could find them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong aroma of pepper wafts up from the bag once opened.
From the package: “Tired of chips that leave you wanting more flavor? Looking for something with a little more zip? Chomp into Krunchers! Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper chips, the all-natural, extra thick and hearty chips with a big potato taste and spicy kick from fresh coarse ground black pepper and the natural flavor of sea salt. Don't fool around with those weak-kneed chips anymore. Sink your teeth into Krrruuunchers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road