Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same shape and pretty much the same color as the ordinary Nacho Cheese Doritos.
There seemed to be some greenish spots on most of the chips, possibly from the chili peppers. Upon biting in, there was that good Doritos crispness, some mild heat, and a really great tangy sweet chili flavor, distinctly different from any other Doritos we've tried. These chips were quite enjoyable to eat, so I ate a lot of them, and as I ate more, the heat level grew, resulting in a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular Doritos smell, with something else mixed it, but whatever it was didn't smell sweet or like chili.
From the package: “Try the two newest flavors bold enough to be called Doritos® brand, Jalapeño Cheddar and Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are only available for a limited time so grab a bag today.” ... “Unlimited Flavor for a Limited Time”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (998 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road