Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same shape and pretty much the same color as the ordinary Nacho Cheese Doritos.
There seemed to be some greenish spots on most of the chips, possibly from the chili peppers. Upon biting in, there was that good Doritos crispness, some mild heat, and a really great tangy sweet chili flavor, distinctly different from any other Doritos we've tried. These chips were quite enjoyable to eat, so I ate a lot of them, and as I ate more, the heat level grew, resulting in a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular Doritos smell, with something else mixed it, but whatever it was didn't smell sweet or like chili.
From the package: “Try the two newest flavors bold enough to be called Doritos® brand, Jalapeño Cheddar and Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are only available for a limited time so grab a bag today.” ... “Unlimited Flavor for a Limited Time”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (153 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (597 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road