Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips had the same shape and pretty much the same color as the ordinary Nacho Cheese Doritos.
There seemed to be some greenish spots on most of the chips, possibly from the chili peppers. Upon biting in, there was that good Doritos crispness, some mild heat, and a really great tangy sweet chili flavor, distinctly different from any other Doritos we've tried. These chips were quite enjoyable to eat, so I ate a lot of them, and as I ate more, the heat level grew, resulting in a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular Doritos smell, with something else mixed it, but whatever it was didn't smell sweet or like chili.
From the package: “Try the two newest flavors bold enough to be called Doritos® brand, Jalapeño Cheddar and Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips. They are only available for a limited time so grab a bag today.” ... “Unlimited Flavor for a Limited Time”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road