Pringles Bruschetta Potato Crisps
Taste test: These generally looked like standard Pringles, but most of the crisps had a noticeable orange hue on one end of the them, visible from both top and bottom.
Upon biting in, the crisp felt quite brittle, and the flavor was mild but quite tasty. The dominant taste seemed to be tomato, with a mix of spices that made these quite enjoyable.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Net Wt 2.8 0z (80 g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road