Pringles Bruschetta Potato Crisps
Taste test: These generally looked like standard Pringles, but most of the crisps had a noticeable orange hue on one end of the them, visible from both top and bottom.
Upon biting in, the crisp felt quite brittle, and the flavor was mild but quite tasty. The dominant taste seemed to be tomato, with a mix of spices that made these quite enjoyable.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Net Wt 2.8 0z (80 g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road