Pringles Bruschetta Potato Crisps
Taste test: These generally looked like standard Pringles, but most of the crisps had a noticeable orange hue on one end of the them, visible from both top and bottom.
Upon biting in, the crisp felt quite brittle, and the flavor was mild but quite tasty. The dominant taste seemed to be tomato, with a mix of spices that made these quite enjoyable.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Net Wt 2.8 0z (80 g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road