Pringles Select Szechuan Barbecue Rice Crisps
Taste test: These were small, wafer-like crisps with pockets of air bubbles that make them less than smooth.
There was a ton of flavor on them, with a taste that reminded me of spicy Asian food. There was some heat, not extremely hot to the point that it will burn your mouth, but spicy enough that your tongue will have a nice burn for a while. I thought they were excellent. I didn't really mind that these crisps were made of rice instead of potatoes. The flavoring was so strong I didn't even notice the flavor of the underlying crisp.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong spicy smell, with a hint of Asian spices.
From the package: “Spicy peppers and saucy flavors dance wildly across a crisp. Awaken sleeping taste buds you never knew existed. Spicy peppers with just the right amount of tang, combined with an authentic sauce have flames dancing high in the wok as the Szechuan ingredients splash from side to side. The taste will heighten your senses, while the flavor dances on your tongue. Spicy Szechuan Barbecue. It's a Pringles Select.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road