Vic's Corn Popper Gourmet Lite White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This white paper bag contained a smaller foil bag that was filled nearly to the top with popcorn.
The kernels had a good crispness, and the cheese powder tasted OK but was nothing spectacular. Other cheddar popcorns, such as Smartfood, have a more intense cheese taste. It seems like when Vic's went with the lite version, they lost something in the taste. The powder didn't adhere to the kernels very well, so a lot of white cheese powder ended up on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK white cheddar smell, medium-strength.
From the package: “Gather 'round a bag of Vic's” ... “50% less fat than our regular cheese popcorn” ... “Vic's Popcorn taste so good because of the care and attention taken throughout its preparation. Vic's starts with a premium hybrid popping corn, scientifically developed by Vic's Popcorn experts. This hybrid was selected for its delicate texture and high moisture content which allows it to pop up perfectly every time, yielding tender, tastier kernels.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road