Doritos 3D's Texas Paprika Flavour
Taste test: I like these.
They taste a lot like Bugles. The've got a slightly spicy (though not hot) parpika flavor, on top of the standard 3D Dorito, which is sort of like a Bugle, only it's sort of trangular and hollow.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like paprika, a bit barbecuey.
From the package: “The lighter, louder 3D crunch” ... “40% less fat on average compared to standard Walkers crisps”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All 3D's (14 snacks)
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road