Kettle Classics Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent kettle chips, but nothing spectacular.
Kettle Classics' various flavored chips were more impressive than these unflavored ones. The major negative was that there were barely any chips in the bag. Kettle Classics potato chips bags seem to be on average two-thirds or more empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Some people think all potato chips are alike. But you know that's not true. Because Kettle Classics™ are thickly sliced from premium potatoes and cooked extra slowly, using only natural oils and seasonings. A process that creates a unique crunch you get only from our gourmet potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road