Taste test: These small pretzel balls had a generous cheese coating on them and tasted good, but the cheese was kind of the standard cheddar or Cheez Whiz flavor, not really a flavor that specifically tasted like pizza.
The small round shape makes it easy to eat a whole lot of these without realizing it. Most of our tasters thought these were pretty good. 360's are generally like reversed Combos (moving the cheese to the outside) but the pizza Combos taste more like pizza than these do.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tangy cheddar smell, remotely like pizza.
From the package: “made with Real Cheese” ... “360° of cheese-covere pretzel action” “Will Melt Keep At Room Temperature” ... “Manufactured in a peanut-free facility”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: C.P. Twist LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road